Sunflower Shop

Monday, May 23, 2011

After a lifetime of inhaling exhaust and being run over by everything from horses to SUVs, I realized that I needed to make my health a priority – even the toughest of bricks can crack. So I headed over to the Sunflower Shop in the Ridglea area to get some advice on how to get the rosy red hue back in these old cheeks.
         The staff there was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. They showed me all kinds of vitamins and natural foods. And the neti pot they sold me allows me to actually smell all of that good food. I spoke with a certified nutritionist, who helped me map out my diet. Did you know that tire rubber and exhaust don’t have any nutrients? That certainly opened my eyes.

This place has everything. I feel like a new brick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home