Chicks Off the Bricks

Thursday, June 23, 2011


All of the attention I’ve been getting has been tremendous. I can’t tell you how gratifying it is to get to experience the Camp Bowie District after having been under foot (so to speak) for so long. I’ve made a ton of new friends. But, there is one glaring absence in my life – I have a lady-brick-sized hole in my brick-red heart. Imagine my surprise when I saw Chicks off the Bricks! What could it be? A brick-only singles group?  A group of lady bricks meeting to discuss lady brick issues?
         As it turns out, it’s a boutique women’s clothing, jewelry, accessories, and gift shop – and a darn good one. When there is a special lady brick in my life, this might be the first place I go for some courting gifts. They’ve got it all!
         I guess I’ll have to keep looking for that special someone on my own. Nothing good ever comes easy – except great boutique clothes and accessories from Chicks off the Bricks! 
Chicks Off the Bricks has it All!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home