Hawk Electronics

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


I didn’t even know what a cell phone was, or why I needed one. But since becoming the life of the party, I’ve gotten more digits than the octomom. So, I headed over to Hawk Electronics. Boy! These guys have way more than phones. They’ve got televisions, car stereo equipment, GPS systems, computers, and everything else a modern brick on the go might need to stay in touch.
         The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions – like, what is a cell phone? Having spent parts of nine decades embedded in the bricks, I’ve never really had much use for a phone, let alone a cell phone. We bricks are private creatures by nature. But here I am breaking through another brick wall! Now that’s what I call progress!
Hit me up on my cell!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home