Edwin Watts Golf

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


I’m not usually much for gentlemanly sport. The only game we bricks used to play was rock, paper, brick – and that’s boring, because nothing beats brick. However, in my continuing attempt to expand my horizons, I decided to hit the links and try my hand at golf. I’m told that golf can be very frustrating for a beginner. And I admit that I don’t always have an even temper, especially for games that don’t involve pulling out a brick and smashing something.
         My first task was gearing up. I went straight to Edwin Watts Gold, which carries dozens of the top brands of clubs, bags, balls, apparel, and all kinds of other equipment. I even bought a couple of “how to” videos, and got some great advice from the knowledgeable staff.
         Edwin Watts always has the best deals and sales. It is currently in the middle of its 43rd anniversary sale, with some items up to 75 percent off! You can also get pre-owned golf clubs, if you’re a beginner like me and don’t want to invest in something too advanced until you’ve had a few games under your belt.
         I don’t know how this golf thing is going to work out for me, but at least I’ll have all of the best gear and look good. And who knows, I might be the next Tiger Bricks! 
Try your hand on the putting green at Edwin Watts Golf

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home