Medi Weightloss Clinic -- Camp Bowie

Friday, July 29, 2011


After all of the partying I’ve been doing on the Boulevard, my waistline has been suffering. Sure I work out (the Boulevard has several great gyms), but frankly that isn’t enough to keep my body brick-hard. I need a little help – especially at my age.
         A friend recommended Medi Weightloss Clinic to me. A new clinic recently opened on the bricks, so I thought I’d give it a shot. Shelley Smyth and her staff were very friendly and welcoming. She weighed me in, and we sat and talked about how I could adjust my diet to get me back into brick road shape.
         Medi is a three-phase, physician supervised program, including: weight loss, maintenance (bringing patients up to a normal diet), and wellness. The Medi team extensively reviews patients’ health and medical history by performing comprehensive medical testing, and develops a program that is individualized specifically for each patient. Through weekly support and motivation, education about how to lose weight in the real world using real food, and guided nutrition and fitness plans - patients reach their goal weight and learn how to keep it off in a healthy and manageable way.
         Medi is also having an open house on August 11, at its Camp Bowie District location (3615 Camp Bowie). There will be a ribbon cutting at 4:30, and an open house from 5-7pm. Guests will enjoy “Smartini” cocktails, healthy bites from Jon Bonnell, giveaways, and discounts on services.
          Dieting is tough with all of these great restaurants on the Boulevard – it’s easy to feel like a ton of bricks. But if there’s one thing I’ve learned about myself after 82 years working on the Boulevard, it’s that I am stubborn enough to pull it off. And if I don’t look good, Camp Bowie doesn’t look good!
Shelley Smyth taught me how to manage my partying!

Check out Medi’s website for more details: http://www.mediweightlossclinics.com/
http://www.pitchengine.com/mediweightlossclinic/medi-weightloss-clinic-announces-expansion-in-fort-worth-with-a-ribbon-cutting-ceremony-and-open-house/160155/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home