Miss Moll's Toy & Candy Shop

Wednesday, August 3, 2011


I am a child at heart. But as a young brick growing up in Thurber, TX and then joining the work force at such a young age, I didn’t really have any toys. This is not a “woe is me” story, I have no complaints – I loved my time on the Boulevard. But when I walked into Miss Molly’s Toy and Candy Shop, it was like I was young clay again.
         Miss Molly’s has everything a kid could ever want: scooters, stuffed animals, action figures, games, dolls, and virtually every other toy imaginable! I played war with army guys, had a tea party with a monkey, and rode a scooter down some stairs. It was like a dream come true!
         Now I know it’s there, I have a go-to gift shop for kids and kids at heart. I’ll make any excuse to go back! Besides, there’s a monkey that’s expecting me for tea soon!        
Here are some of my other tea party guests!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home