Nothing Bundt Cakes

Thursday, August 11, 2011

 I have an unyielding sweet tooth. And frankly, I’ve been dieting and exercising so much lately, I deserve a little indulgence. I’m not suggesting that I go on a baked goods bender, but a little nibble of something sweet won’t kill me. Right?
         The Boulevard is a gauntlet of sweet temptation. And Nothing Bundt Cakes is like a siren calling to me. I had to go check it out. That place is like a bundt cake trophy room. The cakes were moist and delicious! They’re available in single serving "Bundtlets" as well as larger sizes – and the staff can customize your order.
         Nothing Bundt Cakes is perfect for every occasion. It makes a great gift or treat for the holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, baby showers and more.
         Go down there and see for yourself. Tell them that Brick Thurber sent you!
Check out the most deliciousness!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home