Legacy Salon And Day Spa (Rachael Maxey)

Friday, September 2, 2011


Sometimes being a bon vivant takes a toll on my body. Sure I’ve been looking after myself a little better these days, but I still have to deal with the stress of being the life of the party, keeping track of my ever-busier dating schedule, and figuring out where to steer my non-stop Camp Bowie party boat next. It’s a nice problem to have, but it still makes my brick-hard body very knotty.
         I needed a massage in the worst way. I waddled down to Legacy Salon and Day Spa, and met up with Rachael Maxey, an award-winning massage therapist. I thought she might be the only person qualified to get knotty with a brick.  And I was right!
         We bricks are usually a massage therapist’s nightmare, but she was professional, pleasant, and melted my stress away. By the time she was done, I felt more like a noodle than a brick.
         Legacy offers loads of other services: hair, waxing, skincare, nails, and more. Their professional, friendly staff will leave you feeling refreshed, and beautiful. Go down there and see for yourself! And if life is just getting too much to handle, go down and ask for Rachael – the only brick-tested masseuse in Fort Worth!  
Rachael Maxey melted my stress away!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home