Relax The Back

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

We bricks aren’t known for our flexibility. Quite the contrary, in fact. We’re actually a euphemism for inflexibility. Just because we’re tough on the outside, doesn’t mean we’re not softies on the inside– we’re kind of like baguettes.
         As regular readers of my blog know, I am a hard-partier, but I’m also trying to take care of myself a lot more these days. It’s a difficult balance to strike, since I’m meeting so many new people and going to so many new places on Camp Bowie. Popularity is as much a curse as it is a blessing.
         I needed something to relax and repair my partied-out brick shell. So I went to Relax The Back on the Boulevard, and found some great ways to keep myself limber, relaxed, and ready for the next all-night rager.
         That store has more than I ever could have imagined. I found some chairs that will heal me, just by sitting down. I sat in something called a Zero Gravity Recliner, which takes all of the strain off of your vertebrae. We bricks have had a long and sordid history with gravity, so I felt a little apprehensive at first. But once I sat down in one (and then another, and another, etc…), I knew I had found my body’s new refuge!
         Go see for yourself all of the products, chairs, and other ways Relax The Back can make you a more flexible and relaxed person. Try those chairs out while you’re there. If it can help this road-weary brick, it’s sure to do wonders on your soft human backs! 
The Zero Gravity Recliner did wonders for my back!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home